1. COMPANY DATA: INTELCOMP European Project is the owner of the web domain. INTELCOMP is represented by its coodinator The Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (hereinafter referred to as FECYT). FECYT is located at Calle Pintor Murillo 15, 28100 Alcobendas (Madrid, Spain), and has Tax Identification Code: G-82999871 and registered with number 577 in the Spanish Registry of Foundations of State Competence, that depends on the Ministry of Justice and is attached to the General Directorate of Registries and Notaries. INTELCOMP and FECYT's e-mail contact is: email@example.com
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: intelcomp.eu provides access to a wide range of information, services, programmes and data (hereinafter, ''the content'') on the Internet which is property of INTELCOMP or its licensers. The USER has access to this content. The USER bears responsibility for the use of this website. Said responsibility includes any registration that may be necessary in order to access specific services or contents. For said registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. Upon registering, the USER may be provided with a password for which he or she shall be responsible, committing to making diligent and confidential use of said password. The USER agrees to the appropriate use of content and services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that INTELCOMP offers via its website including, but not limited to: not using them to (i) carry out any activity which is unlawful, illicit or contrary to good faith and public safety; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a nature that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, or which supports terrorism or the violation of human rights; (iii) cause damages to the physical and logical systems of INTELCOMP, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical system capable of causing the previously mentioned damages to the Internet; (iv) try to access and, if applicable, use other USERS' e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages. INTELCOMP reserves the right to remove any and all comments and contributions which are considered an infringement on human rights whether they are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, harmful to young people, children, public order or safety, or, in INTELCOMP's opinion, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, INTELCOMP will not be held liable for any user opinions expressed in forums, chats or in any other tools meant for user participation.
4. DATA PROTECTION: INTELCOMP complies with current legislation on personal data protection, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, in particular, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, users are informed that their personal data can only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate and relevant, and do not exceed the area and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. Whenever personal data are collected by means of a form, the user will be previously informed in a clear and unequivocal way of the detailed information on the treatment of their data in each case. Users can exercise their rights through a form that we have at their disposal at the INTELCOMP Headquarters, located at FECYT C / Pintor Murillo 15, 28100 Alcobendas (Madrid, Spain), or by requesting it by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with accompanying accreditation of one’s identity.
You can consult the additional and detailed information by clicking on this link https://pd.fecyt.es/protecciondatos/138-01en.pdf
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: INTELCOMP, either in its own right or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the contents therein (for example, images, sound, audio, videos, software or texts; brands or logotypes, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for site functioning, access and use, etc.), which are property of INTELCOMP or its licensers. All rights are reserved. Any reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the system for making this available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, using any medium and any technical means, is strictly forbidden without the consent of INTELCOMP. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights held by INTELCOMP. He or she may view website elements and even print them, copy them and store them on their computer's hard drive or on any other media provided the elements are only and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from removing, altering, modifying or tampering with any protection device or safety system which might be installed on the pages of INTELCOMP.
6. GUARANTEE AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER: INTELCOMP accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that might be caused by any errors or omissions in the contents, unavailable web pages or the transfer of viruses or malicious or harmful programs via web content, despite having taken all of the necessary technological measures to prevent these situations.
7. MODIFICATIONS: INTELCOMP reserves the right to make, without prior notice, any modifications to the website that it may deem fit. INTELCOMP shall be able to change the way in which web content is presented and located on its website.
8. LINKS: In the event that the website provides links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, INTELCOMP will not have any kind of control over said sites or contents. Under no circumstances shall INTELCOMP assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an outside web site, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, providing these external links on the website shall not imply any kind of association, fusion or participation with the linked entities.
10. GENERAL: INTELCOMP shall pursue any non-compliance of the conditions herein as well as any improper use of its website by taking any civil or criminal action where it may be lawfully entitled.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: INTELCOMP may modify the conditions defined herein at any time, being duly published as they appear herein. The duration of the aforementioned conditions shall depend on their announcement and shall be in force until they are modified by other duly published terms and conditions.
INTELCOMP is governed by the laws of Belgium and any disagreement shall be brought before the Courts and Tribunals of the City of Brussels.