Consultation Workshop on STI Policy Needs. Domain: Health-Cancer
On June 10th 2021, the IntelComp Project organized one virtual Consultation Workshop on Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) Policies in the Health-Cancer domain, dedicated to exploring the needs of STI policy makers and policy stakeholders in this domain.
The objective of this workshop was for participants to guide IntelComp towards relevant policy questions to be addressed with the use of Artificial Intelligence-based tools. More specifically to help us:
- Identify relevant policy questions in the Health-Cancer domain
- Finetune formulation of relevant policy questions in the Health-Cancer domain
- Prioritise STI policy needs in the Health-Cancer domain
- Highlight missing angles
- Understand what are most suitable and practical functions and outputs IntelComp should have
- Public Administration: Policy Analyst / Intelligence Analyst / Data Management Expert / Policy Officer; High Level Policy Maker / Decision Maker; Project Officer / Funding Officer; Monitoring Officer / Evaluation Expert.
- Stakeholder: Academic (Universities, Research Centers…) / Industry Expert / Civil Society Organization or Advocacy Organization Expert.
Introduction to policy questions
Discussion on policy priorities and corresponding policy questions